Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Moving on.

Well its moving day. Not entirely sure how long Ill be living out of suitcases but between work and training I cant afford to get stuck with stuff I need so the car has to have anything I might need for work, training, competition and occasionally doing something not tri related. So thats what im ready for.

Anyway, I could do the drive from newcastle to melbourne in a single day, thats about 950ks and would take about 11 hours (as I have to drive all the way around sydney). But I dont want to.  Its a horrible way ro spend a day and I feel like crap when its all over. So Im taking two days and breaking the drive in two.  So Ive stopped in Gundagai at a lovely little b&b and even got in a quick 10k run through the countryside.  A much nicer way to travel.



No comments:

Post a Comment